Services We Offer ...
Our Service Department is closed on Mondays.
It is such a small word, but where our customers are concerned, it is the most important part of our business.
Our service department is staffed with seasoned, trained professionals who will work with you, our valued customer, to insure that your needs are met. Whether you are just having your bike maintained, a repair done or an entire custom package applied to it, we know how important it is to you that the job is completed with the utmost care and pride in the attention to detail. We strive to meet these requirements to ensure satisfaction of all our customers.
• Pick-up and Delivery of your motorcycle.
• Continual Harley-Davidson Motor Company® educational training for our technicians to ensure quality service on all the newest models and technology.
• A Large inventory of parts and accessories.
• Many years of knowledge.
• Factory trained technicians that know your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from top to bottom.
• On-line access to the latest technician information and safety recalls.
• Friendly, well educated staff that take pride in their positions and will ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed
• Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories designed by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company® for your motorcycle.
• Competitive labor rates.
• Fast, reliable service in a friendly, organized work space.
Service Assistance ...
Our professional service staff are very knowledgeable and can assist you with all your service needs. You may now contact one of our Service Department staff members directly! For our Staff Member Directory along with a complete list of staff member e-mail addresses, please see our STAFF page.
Book A Service Appointment ...
Please feel free to call us for all your service needs. For further information on what services we offer, or to book a service appointment, please call our service department at (403) 527-9235 or call toll free 1-800-493-1903.
Now That's Funny!
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was waiting for the service manager to take a look at his bike. The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, can I ask you a question?" The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its 'heart', take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in; and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a measly salary and you get the really big bucks when you and I are doing basically the same kind of work?"
The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic, "Try doing it with the engine running.